Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Parenting style essay

Parenting style essay

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

The Four Types of Parenting Styles Essay - 888 Words | Bartleby

Parenting style essay

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Parenting Styles Essay - 1397 Words | Bartleby

Teaching Brevity: Nicole Walker#8217;s #8220;Fish#8221; By Heidi Czerwiec. Nicole Walker is a writer whose first book of poetry This Noisy Egg was followed by a book of lyric nonfiction, Quench Your Thirst With Salt , and a co-edited collection Bending Genre: Essays on Nonfiction . It is parenting style, because of this thoughtful genre-bending she embraces that I enjoy teaching her work in multi-genre introductory creative writing workshops, in essay-writing courses, and, most recently, in a hybrid forms workshop. Personality. In particular, I have great success with her short piece “Fish,” the opening essay in Quench , and a Brevity essay as well, which never fails to provoke heated discussions and compelling imitations. “Fish” is a nonfiction piece that complicates students’ ideas of what an essay is and how it should behave. A triptych, each part is only ?1 page long. The first part resembles nature or environmental writing and describes, in a zoomed-in empathetic third-person point of view, a salmon fighting to climb a man-made fish ladder: “The fish jumped a ladder built of electricity and concrete. Swimming up the Columbia teachers her a lesson about progress.” The second section, written in first person (but with an essay, awareness that shifts between a child’s and an adult’s perspective), is a vivid memory of deep-sea fishing with her father and his friends, and constitutional law essays struggling to reel in a huge barracuda: “I am eleven years old and holding onto a fishing pole, trolling for style, big fish in the deep water off Florida’s coast. I must have been beautiful then.” The third part, written in second person, reads like food writing – in constitutional law essays, this case, how to parenting style prepare fish: “Cooking filets of 4 thesis, fish is not complicated…. It’s the sauce that’s difficult.” “Fish” represents three different kinds of nonfiction writing – nature documentary, memoir, and food writing – with which students are already familiar. But how do they work (or not work) together as a triptych of essay, styles seemingly linked only by topic?

Each section presents only a brief, image-based moment addressing some aspect of fish – only the recipe-like third section offers us much closure, and planning the process analysis none gives that satisfying moral or meaning that students long for. Their reaction to “Fish” is complicated further by unexpected lyric elements: “This isn’t an essay; it’s a poem,” they complain. While each section has its distinct voice, images and words echo across the essay: the straining of the salmon upstream becomes the straining of the young girl and barracuda against each other, and returns as directions for making a sauce: “Strain through a chinois. Strain through cheese cloth. Strain one more time for good measure.” Words like “circling,” “hold,” and “flesh” recur, accruing meaning. And Walker breaks her prose into short paragraphs sometimes only a line long, which visually resembles poetry and affects the pacing of style, how we read her essay. How can all of planning analysis, these elements co-exist in the same piece of writing? As all of you are well aware, the verb “essay” or “assay” means to attempt. Walker’s “Fish” makes explicit the parenting style essay many approaches we may take to our topics. What is interesting is the way she tries to emotional essay do several at once – create three distinct styles and voices and points of view, and yet tie them together not only through topic, but more subtly through recurrent words and images. As a result, “Fish” offers much for discussion about the choices she’s made and the effects they have on essay readers, both in 4 thesis presentation, the individual sections and across the whole piece.

After discussing “Fish,” I like to lead students through a guided free-write imitation: I have them start by writing about a vivid memory involving a single-ingredient food item – an essay, animal, a fruit or vegetable, a spice, etc. Then, I have them try to write a brief scene from the sensory perspective of 4 thesis and analysis of data, that food item. Finally, they write directions for their favorite recipe for that item. For their assignment, they can develop these sections, but I encourage them to explore other ways of considering that food item (its history, its cultural associations, etc.), so long as they end up with at least a three-part essay. Style Essay. As they refine their piece, they should also experiment with creating distinct voices, styles, and points of view for emotional essay, each section, as well as finding ways to tie the sections together via language, imagery, or other elements. This piece often is one of the strongest my students produce, and encourages them to play with a number of writing techniques in a short piece. Parenting Style Essay. reprinted with permission, previously published in Assay. #8216;Teaching Brevity #8216; is a special blog series celebrating the magazine#8217;s 20th Anniversary, edited by Sarah Einstein. Read the other teaching posts here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Heidi Czerwiec is a poet and essayist and 4 thesis serves as Poetry Editor at North Dakota Quarterly . She is the author of parenting style essay, Sweet/Crude: A Bakken Boom Cycle , the constitutional forthcoming collection Conjoining , and the editor of North Dakota Is Everywhere: An Anthology of Contemporary North Dakota Poets . Style Essay. She lives in Minneapolis, where she works with various literary organizations, including Motionpoems, ROAR: Literature and Revolution from Feminist People , and the Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop.

By Irene Hoge Smith. Page. The Jewish High Holy Days mark a season of endings and beginnings, atonement and forgiveness. Essay. Alongside my Jewish husband and with our interfaith community, I am able to partake in emotional essay, this precious opportunity for contemplation. Essay. One of my endings (and perhaps a new beginning) is that, after more than five years, I seem finally to have finished writing about my mother. This month I sent Snaggletooth’s Daughter: A Memoir out to find its way in the world. (I’d thought it finished this time last year, but in the way of emotional essay, these things it needed one more rewrite to be the best I could make it.) The book is about my lost-and-found mother. She was a poet, my father an engineer, and parenting style essay their marriage was chaotic and destructive. My Favourite Personality. When they finally split up, my father got custody of me and parenting essay my three sisters (aged six to sixteen) and my mother moved to California, where she picked up the design life of poetry she’d set aside for parenting essay, the decade and a half she was with us.

She became Charles Bukowski’s Snaggletooth, mother of his only child, and a thesis is used writing francEyE, a respected poet in her own right. From fourteen to style thirty, I did my best to pretend I’d never had a mother. When that coping strategy inevitably outlived its usefulness, I took up the task of emotional essay, trying to parenting style essay form some kind of relationship with the personality woman who had been, but no longer was, my mother. She was a writer, and I respected that, but was still shocked when I discovered she’d left out of her own memoir anything about me and my sisters or her marriage to our father. When I received an invitation to essay her book launch party, I wrote what became my first published essay, instead of an RSVP. Emotional Essay. Then I decided to make another visit, to ask her directly to talk about the years she’d been our mother, and begin to understand more completely what her life had been. By the time she died, I was able to speak at her funeral, filling in the missing parts of her life story in words that were, I hoped, not untrue and parenting not unkind.

Yet when a fellow writer asks me after a group reading—well-meaning, insistent, and in personality, obvious distress—if I have forgiven my mother, I feel put on the spot. I want to say, “Forgive her? Interesting question. You know, she never asked!” Or, since tout comprendre, c’est tout pardoner , I might point out that I’ve spent most of essay, a decade (or my whole life) on the work of understanding my mother. My defensiveness makes me wonder if there’s something I’ve neglected. Have I not forgiven her? I think my friend, pained by personality, the sad litany of parenting style, loss, hoped that “forgiveness” would be the chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis of data thing that could wrap the parenting story up with a happy bow, so that I could stop writing about the things that happened and their long-lasting effects. Maybe the problem is my favourite personality, that I’d so much love to be able to do something like that—to say the magic word “forgive,” and thus bring into parenting being a sweet, uncomplicated, mother-daughter love, and make everything all okay. I wish I could do that, but that’s not what forgiveness is. In order to forgive, we must give up the chapter presentation and analysis desire for revenge, any claim to get something back in style, compensation for having been hurt, and in planning the process analysis essay, that regard I feel on solid ground. I don’t recall ever trying to make my mother suffer, or even wishing that she would.

I wanted to style tell my own story, but I didn’t do it to hurt her or anyone else. Forgiveness also requires that we acknowledge the humanity of the person who has caused hurt. I might easily have written my mother as a caricature—a foolish, self-involved woman, more attached to her writing and chapter 4 thesis and analysis political beliefs than to her children, whose abandonment of parenting style essay, those children defined her. I knew from the is used in persuasive writing to perspective of writing, emotional health, and parenting maybe even the good of my soul, whatever that might be, how important it was not to fall into that trap. The Process Analysis. Finally, to forgive someone we have to parenting style be able to wish them well despite our own pain. My Favourite Personality. My mother’s gone now, but I’m glad she got to publish her poems, (even if there are still a few I don’t get) and that she felt loved by the one daughter she was able to mother.

I’m sad that I was not a beneficiary of parenting style essay, that late-developed capacity, but if it were up to me I’d want that relationship to have existed rather than not. I’m glad she died free of pain and fear, and that she was not wracked by guilt. I hope that, if she is somewhere now, she is at peace. For our own sake, and perhaps for the sake of the world, we are enjoined to give up thoughts of revenge, relinquish enduring resentment, grant to thesis page the person who has hurt us their own essential humanity, and practice compassion to them and to ourselves. We are not required to write a book about parenting them. I did that for myself. My Favourite Personality. Irene Hoge Smith lives, writes and practices psychotherapy near Washington D.C. Her essays have appeared in New Directions Journal , Amsterdam Quarterly, Prick of the Spindle, and Vine Leaves Literary Review , and she was a 2016 AWP Writer-to Writer Mentee. Parenting Style Essay. (One of the founding mothers of IFFP, she is observing Yom Kippur today with her interfaith community.) Teaching Brevity: Reading Short, Writing Short. By Kelly Kathleen Ferguson.

I confess that I first turned to flash nonfiction because I needed a way to my favourite personality essay organize twenty undergraduate students, and essay I needed it in personality essay, a week. Based on the The Rose Metal Press Field Guide to Writing Flash Nonfiction , and supplemental readings from Brevity , I devised this repeating course schedule: 1) Mondays and Wednesdays would consist of style, a combination of reading discussion, prompts, and craft lecture, while 2) Fridays would be for small group workshops of four, where I rotated through the groups. Here was my thinking: Short reading assignments would mean students actually read. Short essays for workshop eliminated the analysis essay need for distributing work ahead of time. That everyone was up for workshop every week eliminated the essay need for a rotating schedule. Grading would be based on participation, which took care of attendance issues. So many logistical problems, solved!

This course structure helped me successfully navigate the usual undergraduate workshop obstacles, such as grandmother genocide, wayward printers, dastardly roommates, and even the dreaded “Thirsty Thursday.” It went so well I have taught my intermediate nonfiction courses the same way ever since. And while practical considerations are not to be minimized, given time to the process analysis essay reflect, I’ve uncovered legitimate pedagogical benefits: Students establish the habit of parenting style, reader and writer. Rapid turnaround means lower stakes. Students are freer to risk, and I am freer to is used to risk different prompts. Parenting Essay. Most undergraduate essays demonstrate problems within 800 words that will not be helped by more words. Is Used. Flash forces students to essay eliminate throat-clearing passages, pushes them to thesis page reach the point. (I generally notice a turn about the third or fourth essay in.) Over the semester, students get to experience a depth and style breadth of creative nonfiction. By the personality end students have a stack of essays, which feels good. Because I’m a Libra, I have also considered the negatives of parenting essay, this class structure: Lack of australia, opportunity to write longer essays that include more preparation and/or in-depth reporting. A bias towards lyric writing over narrative (maybe).

Inability to formulate workshop comments ahead of time. To balance these negatives, I use the last two weeks of class for conferencing, geared towards revision strategies for the final portfolio. Students might realize that their flash essay is really a longer essay, or maybe they find a theme—pieces they could string together to create a narrative sequence. Maybe their flash piece needs to be cut even further. Parenting. Maybe they’ve really written a poem or a short story. This is their chance to look back, reflect, to consider what they’ve created and where they would like to go from here.

A few publishable gems are a great find. A ream of hot mess—also fine. Emotional Essay. Either way, what I’m really hoping, is that after the course is completed, students have made a regular writing practice part of who they are, and if they are not writing, they have this weird feeling that something is wrong. Parenting. #8216;Teaching Brevity #8216; is a special blog series celebrating the magazine#8217;s 20th Anniversary, edited by law essays, Sarah Einstein. Read the other teaching posts here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 . Kelly Kathleen Ferguson is the author of My Life as Laura: How I Searched for parenting, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself (Press 53). Her other work has previously appeared in The Gettysburg Review, New England Review, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, The Cincinnati Review, mental_floss magazine , and other publications.

After moving from Southern Louisiana to Southern Ohio back to emotional essay Southern Louisiana on parenting style to Southern Utah, she has settled into red rock country, where she teaches creative writing at planning analysis essay Southern Utah University.

Write my essay -
The Four Types of Parenting Styles Essay - 888 Words | Bartleby

sampe business plan I just got home from a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my mother, sister, brother, niece and nephew in style essay Franklin Park, New Jersey. The roads were slick from an early snow shower that turned to freezing rain. As I was driving home it dawned on me that I haven’t written a blog post (on any topic) in over a month. But tonight I suddenly found the design cover page inspiration to present A Sample Music Business Plan for parenting style, Your Band. For those of you who haven’t read my previous posts on this topic, I’ll briefly bring you up to speed. I wrote a post on constitutional australia, Music Think Tank Open that was transferred to the main page (an honor in my book) called How to Write a Music Business Plan. Style Essay. It was a bit fluffy like this one might end up and one of the MTT readers called me on it. The first comment was, “Would have been stronger with a template or sample.” I got pissed off and created a template. Thanks again Justin.

However, I never provided a sample for two reasons. One, I thought that I might loose business opportunities by providing a sample of a plan that I’ve done. People like to copy plans instead of learning the steps or hiring a business plan writer like myself. The Process Analysis. Two, because business plans as you will see in the sample below, are confidential. Essay. Half of my clients will make me sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and swear me to secrecy for constitutional australia, good reason. Luckily for style, you about a year ago, one rap group from VA gave me the go ahead to publish their plan, but we’ll get to that in a moment.

Every time I sit down to write another music business plan I think about all of the starving artists out thesis cover, there who have failed to parenting style essay see the value in the business planning process. There are all sorts of the process analysis, books out parenting style essay, there telling people not to plan. I personally don’t understand that concept at all. I’ve read that planning is nothing more that guessing recently. If that’s the case, I’ve been one lucky dude. I plan everything. I plan what body part I’m going to chapter and analysis work at the gym tomorrow, what I’ll have for dinner the next day and what I’ll will wear to style work on Monday. Constitutional Australia. I honestly feel that I would not be as successful as I am if it weren’t for careful planning. Its obvious that planning a business is much more intricate than planning your personal life.

If running a business was as easy as having an parenting idea and design cover going for it, we’d all be rich. Style. A plan not only provides you with a framework for growth, but also takes a closer look at design cover the details of your business; ones that are typically over looked without a business plan. A CEO has to parenting essay manage everything from personnel to product development and marketing to distribution and the process analysis essay accounting. How is parenting one supposed to conceptualize that process in writing their head? The answer is clear to me. You can’t. Whether you are planning to parenting approach a bank or family member for financing or simply look at ways to improve your business, a good plan includes the five sections that follow. Details on is used in persuasive to, each of essay, these plans can be found in previous posts and outlined in depth in emotional essay my template, You don’t have to take my work for it however, there are tons of parenting style, resources online that will tell you the same thing about business planning. Over the years I have tailored these plans to my favourite mirror the style essay needs of the constitutional australia ever changing music industry. Even this plan that I am presenting today is of date, just a year after I completed it. Style. That should tell you that a business plan should be a living and 4 thesis of data breathing part of essay, your business and 4 thesis presentation and analysis updated as your wants and needs change.

Without further ado, I present to you a sample music business plan for indie hip hop group, The Northern Southerners. Northern Southerners Business Plan Northern Southerners Financial Statements. Kevin Englishis a marketer and style student of the arts, who blogs about the skills and strategies necessary to get the most of your musical career at http://eleetmusic.com or on Twitter @eleetmusic. Nice piece Kevin. My Favourite Personality Essay. In the future, I see investors providing funding for well organized groups that have traction and a working business model. Style. Terry McBride's Nettrwerk Group started a joint venture fund called Polyphonic where his company's intent is to invest in chapter presentation and analysis of data artists that are in a place where they could grow with the help of outside funding. Essay. Any band with a good team and personality essay there business in order can benefit from doing a business plan. Doing one properly provides any band's music business with an excellent road map for future growth. If you are a band already on solid financial footing doing a business plan can only essay, increase your self awareness. Additionally, if you are serious about investor funding, most serious investors will want to see at the very least a detailed well thought out Executive Summary of your project. Thanks Dave.

Polyphonic looks interesting. Its about my favourite, time someone stepped up to the plate to parenting essay take advantage of the scaling of independent musicians. I'll have to do some research on them myself. Hey Kevin, not sure you'll remember me, but we connected back in design the spring and we talked on essay, the phone briefly about my music business plan. I'll say for the most part, the majority of what I planned for (or more so my goals) got accomplished and I'm moving on design thesis cover, to rehashing out things for 2011 that I simply did not get to this year. One thing I learned as I implemented my plan was that some things took longer (and more $$) than I wanted and I had to learn to be okay with that.

Like my album for instance. I thought a May 2010 release, but it ended up being released November 2010. But the thing is is that it was my first one and I had no idea how it played out in reality. I read a good book recently, Rework, that had an interesting chapter on plans--thought I'd see what your reaction was. To summarize they say: - plans are fantasy, there are too many factors out of your hands to predict. - start referring to your business plans as guesses. - plans let the past drive the future.

- you have the most information when you're doing something, not before you've done it. - they advise not writing a long winded plan, because it mostly ends up collecting dust or being constantly rewritten. I've experienced these realities in my past life helping non-profits write strategic plans and seen the plan utterly fall apart or not even used for numerous reasons. In the music industry today, which is constantly changing, I completely agree that all the parenting essay components you mention for a plan should be thought about and written down, but do you think this means musicians should write several short-term plans a year or phase them out? It probably depends on the goals of the artist. The follow up question I have to your post is taking a plan and implementing it--how does one do it? Other than doing it, what should be in place to ensure the music business plan shows success? I wanted to constitutional law essays australia those those questions out for readers here, but my two quick answers are--A) just start doing it (how else does anything get done), and B) incorporate metrics into parenting style the plan.

www.brianfranke.com/thinkingaloud (music blog) Of course I remember you. I'm like an elephant when it comes that kinda of thing ;-) This post is purposely in direct contradiction to that section in ReWork for constitutional law essays australia, two reasons: 1.) I'm not trying to sell you a book (yet) 2.) I've personally seen businesses fail because they didn't plan. 37 signals is a great company and parenting style essay the authors are very smart guys, but when I hear you say things like everything you PLANNED for you accomplished, it further underscores my point. To answer your questions: Start by reviewing your finances.

If you don't have the money to record, market, distribute and promote you cannot proceed. Measurable goals is the name of the game. You have to know how many fans, shows, and digital downloads you need in order to become profitable. Otherwise your plan was created in vein. Great hearing from you Brian.

Keep up the good work! Kevin, I'm glad the topic of music business plans has come up, because I've been trying to wrap my head around them for my favourite, a while. After reading over your post and parenting essay the provided documents, I'm still very skeptical about chapter and analysis, their practicality. (I don't intend to come off as a jerk - its hard to ask critical questions online without sounding like one) First off, it seems like the style plan for Northern Southerners is emotional essay basically to parenting do what every other aspiring band and emotional essay label does. Parenting. Produce albums, merchandise, and tour. To me, this all seems like stating the obvious. Emotional Essay. I don't understand how this constitutes a guiding plan. Under what circumstances will the folks at Northern Southern ever encounter some question or situation in parenting style which they say, hmmm, i dunno, we better check and see what the plan said, and and analysis of data then crack this thing open and have their answer?

It all seems very substance-free. Then there's the parenting essay finance page. am I reading this wrong, or does it end stating that they're going to be $80,638 in of data the hole at the end of the year? Obviously companies need to parenting style incur some startup costs, but for design page, a PLAN, this certainly seems to end on a bit of a cliffhanger! Fuirthermore, (And I have always, always wondered this), how the heck can ANYONE project music sales for a startup act? Granted, they project a year end total of only essay, $10,700 in total sales, which I suppose is personality essay realistic. Style Essay. but what are those numbers based on? Isn't knowing that more important than a plan that includes get a customized myspace layout? I guess I just don't see how spend money on a publicist and the process analysis essay promoter equals a marketing plan. I understand how a plan that defines participants roles, describes specific strategies, and sets clear benchmark goals can be useful. But this plan does none of that.

However, even if it did, my overarching question remains; how can ANYONE predict revenue or sales in this music industry for style essay, new products or artists? It seems to me like things either catch heat, or they don't, and it usually comes down to chapter 4 thesis of data who is able to work their media connections best and style get the most exposure. I'm really not trying to tear this post down, I've just been told time and time again about the importance of law essays australia, business plans in music only to see a laundry list of very basic promotional activities, combined with seemingly imaginary financial projections. I would very much like to hear where I am missing the point. Thanks for style essay, reading and asking some very good questions. BTW you don't come off as a jerk. Of Data. I see exactly where you are coming from and I intend to parenting essay help you understand where I think you may be missing my point. You should always be skeptical of new ideas, especially when they appear from an design thesis page unfamiliar author on a blog that claims to be the parenting essay most relevant think tank in the new music industry today. I'm a huge skeptic myself and further more I've never been known for cover page, blowing smoke when it comes to the music business. Parenting Style Essay. Independents should protect their right to call, bullshit, so I'm glad you were man enough to do so. In any event, here are my arguments.

Point #1: First off, it seems like the thesis plan for parenting style essay, Northern Southerners is basically to design cover page do what every other aspiring band and parenting style essay label does. You're correct. Of Data. It is exactly that. What is different here is that the parenting style essay Northern Southerners have put it on paper in order to constitutional law essays australia identify the holes in it. How can you find flaws in style what you propose to do without seeing all of the details out in front of you? They have also itemized what the in persuasive to cost are for essay, each basic step of the way. Sure, most (not all) artists know how it goes: ? record and album, market it, promote it and constitutional law essays australia distribute it. Now ask yourself, how many artists can say they have contacted all of the vendors necessary to parenting carry out those four obvious steps, and law essays project how much this labor of love will cost them in parenting essay 2011? The Northern Southerners can.

Point #2: Under what circumstances will the folks at Northern Southern ever encounter some question or situation in which they say, hmmm, i dunno, we better check and see what the plan said, and then crack this thing open and have their answer? Thats a perfect segment to point #1. The Northern Southerners are often asked by australia investors to forecast what they are likely to spend next year. Conversely they will also have to parenting style take an educated guess about how much money they will make. Think of a business plan as a big budget. Do you tell your banker that you are skeptical about essay, budgeting for college, auto purchase or home loan? That you don't see the parenting style value in planning for those types of in persuasive writing, expediters? Why is a music business any different?

If you say, because its too hard and it either catches or it doesn't, makes me think that it is even more important to parenting plan. Not less. Music is emotional, I know, but businesses aren't. Chapter 4 Thesis Presentation Of Data. Remember, I didn't make these rules, I'm just presenting a way to bridge the parenting style two truths. Point #3: (And my personal favorite) Furthermore, (And I have always, always wondered this), how the heck can ANYONE project music sales for a startup act? How about in persuasive to, we start with your neighborhood and say, Who is most likely to buy my album in this town? What does my target customer look like? What do they do for fun? Where do they hang out? Let say you come up with one market segment that is 30 year old men.

What do 30 year old men do on a beautiful day like today? Watch football. So you can either come up with a catchy song about how Titans CB Cortland Finnegan got his ass beat last week and put it out on the internet too see if it catches You can look at the City, County and State Census records to find out style, exactly the emotional essay number of 30 year old men that live in your neck of the woods. Then you take your marketing tool(s) of parenting style, choice and emotional essay examine the industry standards on say, pay per clicks (if you plan to use internet promotion). That is what this and any other good financial plan is based on. Cold hard facts about potential customers and the current economic climate. Not lofty ideas and passing thoughts about parenting essay, how great your music is. Look I'm not going to elaborate any further in this comment, but please feel free to my favourite personality essay ask more question here, via email, twitter or phone.

I'll leave all of my contact info at the bottom of the post. I finally had a chance to essay skim through this. As someone that has invested in, written and 4 thesis consumed my fair share of parenting style essay, plans, here's my feedback: Your plan is law essays a fine friend plan. It's a plan that close friends with money to burn (in a wood stove) might invest in. However, I don't believe this is the type of plan anyone could sensibly shop to strangers (as investors). Style. Here are a few reasons why: The upside you are offering is far too low for the perceived risk involved. I would never put $100K into something as risky as a band unless I was going to own a significant chunk (probably far more than 20%) of the entity that controlled all the rights and IP.

You need to demonstrate that you are taking some of the significant risks off the table. Chapter Presentation And Analysis. Without signed rights and services agreements, there's no minimal guarantee that the parenting songwriter or lead singer is not going to drift off to some other band/venture. As Justin said, the constitutional australia plan is lacking in substance (sorry).. The music comes first; music sales, merch sales, touring, selling stuff - these are obvious things. I want to know what you are going to essay do to propel yourself to the moon. The 6% return is 4 thesis nice if you are a bank, but I want to essay know how I am going to end up owning a chunk of a $35M annual business two years from now! What's the unique, unusual, inventive, off-the-charts thing (strategy) that you are going to employ that's going to put you on the map and keep you on the map? (This could potentially include using investor money to hire a prominent manager.) If you are going to pitch business plan 101 to chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis of data artists, IMHO you need to really dig into my 360 deal documents (http://bit.ly/gtGanm) to develop an parenting understanding of how to 1) minimize risk, 2) align incentives, 3) capture all potential revenue streams, and 4) paint a picture of significant upside. If the hardest thing in a thesis the music business is putting lyrics together with a melody to style create a popular song, then the second hardest thing is finding the money you need to do everything else.

In this industry, before you even write a plan to raise $10K, you better have 1) excellent songs, and 2) a believable strategy that's going to make you into a true, viable business. Thesis Cover. Cheers. Strategy for style essay, a viable business. Bruce I know you love lists: New Order: choose the worst singer to constitutional australia not only parenting essay, sing but also write the lyrics (some of is used in persuasive, which are literally made-up gibberish).

Stay signed to a label that refuses, on principle, to finance PR. Invest the majority of any money made in style essay a nightclub that loses money hand-over-fist (and don't buy the thesis page building it's in, just spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on its refurbishment). Name yourselves after Hitler's own term for the Nazi party. Jimi Hendrix: restart your career as a black, psychedelic rock star in another country where black people are still a novelty, by supporting Gene Pitney and Engelbert Humperdinck, then return to your country of birth and try to start your new career there by supporting the Monkees. Pledge support for essay, the soldiers in Vietnam whilst presenting yourself as an alt. culture freak (change your mind later). Perform and record the national anthem at sunrise with feedback guitar and sexually provocative hip thrusts. Die from ingesting your own vomit after building an intense mythology about your drug-taking powers. Nirvana: oh, you can fill this one in yourself. Success?

Yes, all three, business-wise. Now, if you'd asked the managers, the story would have an essay ever-so slightly different slant, right? Ladies and gentlemen musicians - please, find yourselves people who are good at business in order that you need not be. Ladies and gentlemen, gurus, advisers and marketeers - please, find yourselves some musicians who are good at music and parenting style essay prove your theories. Thanks for taking the chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis time to parenting style essay read and comment. I sincerely respect your judgement and expertise.

Correct. Planning Essay. The Northern Southerners came to me for a business plan to parenting style submit to a family friend that was already interested in planning the process analysis essay investing, but wanted to see their business on paper. You need to demonstrate that you are taking some of the significant risks off the table. Agreed. I'll look into this further with future plans of the style sort. As Justin said, the plan is lacking in substance (sorry) Don't be sorry. This is your professional opinion. Granted, everyone isn't at the same level as you are.

This plan may lack substance for you, but be very relevant to someone else. If you are going to pitch business plan 101 to artists, IMHO you need to really dig into page my 360 deal documents (http://bit.ly/gtGanm) First of all I'd like you to understand that I'm not pitching (Lord knows I have enough work to parenting essay do). I'm simply sharing what I know with the people who have asked. Please remember that this plan is emotional essay a sample. Not the end all be all or a guaranteed road to success. I want to know what you are going to do to propel yourself to the moon. Finding something unique that with propel the artist to parenting style essay the moon is no easy task. No one has found that thing from my knowledge. Not sure why I'm expected to include this in the plan.

In any event, the Northern Southerners 'thing was the fact that they were able to clear a Bruce Springsteen sample for their lead single. That's a lot more than some can say. I'll respond to the only coherent sentences in your comment above. Ladies and gentlemen musicians - please, find yourselves people who are good at business in and analysis of data order that you need not be. Really? How much will that cost you over the course of your career? Isn't it better to parenting style know the business than to relinquish control to someone who says they are acting in your best interest? Ladies and gentlemen, gurus, advisers and marketeers - please, find yourselves some musicians who are good at music and prove your theories. Are you good at personality essay music? Let's try some theories out with you.

Keep the comments coming everyone! This is style essay how we will progress as an a thesis is used to industry. figured that was pretty coherent. how about: these are three examples of very successful artists, none of whom, on parenting style, paper, would seem to have had a viable business plan. And as the world of pop is full of similarly successful musicians who have had chaotic careers that they couldn't have possibly planned for, I would say, though there might possibly be exceptions (and I would love to hear about them - honestly, that's the point of my comments) who started off with a business plan as opposed to a dream and a riff, basically, success from chaos is the norm and to state otherwise needs proof. So, if you are making a solid offer to work with one of my artists, to create living proof, please mail me off-site and let's talk about a thesis is used writing, it.

What you are referring to is the magic that happens when an artist hits the style essay big time. It would be foolish to think that none of this was planned. Planning Analysis. I can't say if Kurt, Jimmy or any other popular musician has taken this path. All I can say is that they would have been better off by style knowing a little bit more about their business. Just like any other business man or woman. You don't have to believe me or trust that my theory works. You can keep on dreaming and believing that one day all of your musical dreams will come true. It's your choice. And yes, that was a formal invitation to take something that you have created and test my theory once and for all. Will email you offline and post the results here. Finding something unique that with propel the emotional essay artist to the moon is style essay no easy task.

No one has found that thing from my knowledge. Not sure why I'm expected to include this in the plan. A solid plan template/example might provide a detailed step by step plan on how similar artists are making money. Look at artists in the iTunes Top 200 lists (any genre, not all are signed to constitutional australia labels, for any given month). Look at parenting artists that are performing in venues operated by Live Nation. Many of theses artists are making money, and not all of australia, them are legacy artists, and not all are signed to style major labels. How did they get to thesis page where they are now? What was/is (past, present, and future) their business plan? How long does it take? What are the key ingredients that are propelling success? Etc, etc..

Can this success be replicated? What did it cost to parenting essay get there? And so on.. You need concrete, fact-based examples to raise money from outside investors. @Kevin - I'm sure there have been many plans made by many artists, but the idea that they are transferable just can't be proved. Sure, we can all learn lessons from history and we can all plan hopefully, so maybe that's how we should look at your plan.

I'll look forward to hearing from you. @Bruce - as ever, intriguing me into action - I had a good look at the UK top 200, of law essays, which I found 8 artists who are apparently not signed either to decent sized labels or production companies. Some have arrived at essay their success by planning slightly more independent routes, most have a decent financial push behind them, if I took an educated guess. Unfortunately, nearly all the 'randoms' do seem to have a uniting factor: novelty plus cultural good timing: Brett Domino, Bruno Mars, Xamder Rawlins, aberlour choir, captain ska, yeo valley rappers. They all have other groups and parenting style essay org's supporting them in design thesis various ways, because of who they are, from essay radio stations to the patriotic British public.

Of the other two: Afrojack and design cover page Yolanda be Cool, you could easily put the latter in parenting the novelty bracket, depending on your POV on personality, Europop. Afrojack is connected to Spinnin' Records, a dance indie based in Amsterdam, so might also be discounted, although I'm not sure how big they are. I couldn't find what we might call 'start-ups' or purely artist-run labels; even the labels apparently owned by artists tend to parenting style have deals with a bigger label or publishing company. Of course, there might be a whole different picture in the States; with its tradition of planning analysis essay, decent-sized, locally based labels with support from parenting essay large radio stations in the area, the impetus and infrastructure might be in place to facilitate smaller crews in a release. I know that certain hip hop labels have managed to do well, in the grand tradition of 'if they won't release, we'll do it ourselves' that led people like Sam Cooke, James Brown, Curtis mayfield and The Isleys to set up their own labels. This is just a snap look and, at Xmas time, more likely to feature novelty songs, perhaps. But still, disappointing and surprising, even for digital cynic me. most have a decent financial push behind them Thus the point of the business plan to emotional essay raise money..

Record label or not, it's still money + humans + an parenting execution plan that's making it all work. One could possibly raise money if they 'plan' to hire the right humans and emotional essay execute a 'plan' that has historically (at least over the last ten minutes) worked. On a related matter, I believe it's incredibly difficult for the average investor (fan) to gauge popularity potential against competing alternatives (for investment money) in essay the marketplace. The means to measure this are crude at best (e.g.: call someone that knows someone that worked at a record label five years ago.). So possibly the emotional essay best plan might be not to bother with plans and just try to be the most exciting band in parenting essay the world in the hope that 'money + humans + an execution plan', in other words, a label, or a production company, or a publishing or a management company take you on. On the evidence, it's a better 'career path' than any other. Investor = fan? It's possible, but unlikely. Constitutional Law Essays Australia. I know some crazy fans think they own the artist they love in some way, but buying their music doesn't make you an investor. That's just free-market capitalist speak gone mad.

in other words, a label, or a production company, or a publishing or a management company take you on. Sure. Aren't they the groups that are supposed to be writing the plans? I had very little thought that artists would be doing it all independently. There's a label, production company, publisher, or management company in every town now. They are the ones usually seeking an investment. Absolutely, although they are far and few, even in most big cities in the UK. In the whole of Scotland (pop: 5 million) there's hardly a publisher, very few management companies, one serious, specialist PR company (although I think they may have just moved to Brighton). There are quite a few bespoke online labels and a couple of very small indies.

There is parenting style one, very large promoter. The over-all music economy is tiny. That's a small target to aim for, for most artists. Most of the one billion profit and x-billions turn-over, in other words, the business, is in emotional essay London. I'm sure it's similar in the States - with hotspots of finance like Nashville, NY and LA.

I honestly don't think the roads to travel on have altered all that much for artists, because of the internet. Parenting Essay. As you say, Bruce, you don't expect the artists to be doing it independently - apart from the the process essay very odd exception, I don't think that's happening. Although, I would love it to essay be possible. Really very useful and important news for everyone. Terry McBride's Nettrwerk Group started a joint venture fund called Polyphonic where his company's intent is to a thesis is used invest in artists that are in a place where they could grow with the help of outside funding.

I thought that I might loose business opportunities by providing a sample of a plan that I’ve done. People like to copy plans instead of learning the steps or hiring a business plan writer like myself. Style Essay. I am going to subscribe to planning analysis this feed also. Thanks a lot! Very interesting site and articles. Really thankful for sharing. Will surely recommend this site to style some friends!

Regards, Again very useful and very important for everyone. Terry McBride Nettrwerk Group started a joint investment fund intended polyphonic ring your company is to constitutional australia invest in artists who are in a place where they could develop with the help of external funding. I could lose business opportunities by parenting style essay providing a sample that I plan. People like to copy the personality plans instead of learning the steps or hire a business plan writer like me. I'll subscribe to this channel. Thanks!

I recently had a friend of mine ask me to help him with a business plan for his group and I am glad I ran across this article. I had a few business courses in school so I thought I knew a little bit, at least enough to set the rough outline, but this article (as well as the comments and critiquing!) were very helpful!! I think I need to get with him and let him know he may need to take this thing more seriously, and consider a professional writer! This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License; except rights to all songs posted to Music Think Tank are reserved by parenting style the song's controlling rightholder(s). Powered by Squarespace | Designed by Sculpt | Managed by chapter Hypebot.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Parenting Styles Essay Sample - Editorial Veramar

Posted in essay, Film School Essays by design cover page, Derek S. I was really looking forward to Christmas break, where I could finally see some real, normal films instead of the style masturbatory arthouse crap that Professor Carageorge peddles on a regular basis. And what better way to combat the pretentiousness of film school with Steven Spielberg’s War Horse , a good holiday-time film from one of the greatest filmmakers ever? Boy, was I wrong. This is easily the worst film Spielberg has ever made, probably even worse than that one where Tom Hanks plays a Russian guy or something who wanders around an airport. Constitutional Australia. Since I can barely remember that one, War Horse will have to do, since it’s the parenting worst kind of pandering end-of-the-year Oscar-bait from a filmmaker who is talented enough to not have to sink to that level. My Favourite Personality. Because surely Spielberg doesn’t have enough Oscars already, does he? Boring, unimportant shit happens in War Horse for almost two and a half hours, but there’s plenty of style essay panoramic sunset shots set to soft flute music by John Williams so it must be good, right? As I said, not only do completely unimportant things happen throughout this movie, they’re stretched out to an unbearable two and design cover a half hours of running time. The main problem with this movie is it’s main character.

Who’s the parenting style essay main character, you might ask, since there aren’t any famous actors. As a matter of fact, it’s the emotional essay horse, believe it or not. Parenting Style Essay. Yes folks, Spielberg has finally lost his mind and chapter presentation and analysis of data gave an essay animal top billing. The story is about a horse who is raised by 4 thesis of data, a boy in parenting, a small Irish village right before World War I, before being sold to an English officer and sent to the front, where the horse then changes owners several times. Spielberg was probably thinking it would be neat to have a horse as a protagonist. The problem with this, however, is that the goddamn horse is constitutional a protagonist . A protagonist (and I learned this in essay, films chool so I know I’m right!) is a character who has a problem or a goal that they have to accomplish from the beginning of the film and changes and grows in australia, some way at the end. Parenting Style. Humans can and regularly do exactly this all the cover time, so they tend to make ideal protagonists. Horses, on the other hand, are not humans. They don’t have human emotions, they don’t have feelings or goals or aspirations.

They’re just big dumb animals who do what they’re told. Apparently, there#039;s acting going on in this shot or something. The writers of this film, not to mention the characters, don’t seem to essay, think so, however. So not only do we get so many shots of is used in persuasive to horses staring into the camera, or at other horses, supposedly “acting,” we get so many other human characters who don’t really get their own stories, because they’re all going moist over how supposedly wonderful this horse is. Entire “suspenseful” scenes are built around whether or not this stupid horse can do something most horses can usually do.

Will the boy teach the horse how to plow a field? Really, we need to see this conflict drawn out for a half hour? Horses are supposed to plow! That’s like watching a scene where a farmer teaches a cow how to produce milk! Can this horse outrun another black horse during a horse race? Who gives a shit? Later on, during the World War I scenes hundreds of people die horrific deaths, but oh no, does the goddamn horse make it out okay? Really, if you see this movie, ask yourself if the horse honestly changes and grows as a character from the beginning to the end of this film, or if it just stays being the same dumb horse it was before. Remember Charloote’s Web? That book about the pig whose afraid to get slaughtered, so the spider makes a bunch of webs that say how great the parenting style pig is? And all the a thesis is used in persuasive stupid humans believe this otherwise completely ordinary pig is all of a sudden some wonderful miracle, simply because they see spider webs that arbitrarily say so?

Imagine how dumb the people in War Horse must be if they go on about how remarkable the horse is without the use of magic webs that say “Some Horse!” The sad truth that this movie fails to acknowledge is style essay that it’s not realistic at all for this horse to be so built up as much as he is. No soldiers in their right mind would organize a truce on the front lines just to rescue a horse. They would have killed the horse, kept on design thesis cover page, killing each other and then taken the parenting style dead horse to the glue factory. Emotional Essay. Even if the horse had somehow survived all the style essay things it went through, no one gives a shit enough about horses, especially in light of the horrific slaughter all around them, to exalt them as much as they do, for pretty much no reason at all. It’s really hard to say what he was thinking when he cast a horse in his film. Maybe he thinks it’s going to be the first movie where a non-human wins a best actor. But let’s be fair, if we’re going for best non-human performances this year, Kermit the Frog acted circles around this horse in the Muppets, and Kermit’s not even technically alive. For your consideration. (aka not the stupid goddamn horse) So the my favourite horse is stupid and style lame, but I also went into this film thinking it might be a decent war movie.

Well, there are war scenes, I guess. Sadly the in persuasive writing film is disappointing in style, this aspect as well. Constitutional Law Essays. The battle scenes are bloodless and sanitized all throughout. During scenes where people and parenting horses alike are executed by is used writing to, firing squads, Spielberg uses these cheap cutaway shots that hide the actual shootings, as if he’s still in style, film school and he can’t afford to film an to actual shooting. The World War I scenes are also fairly thrillless. Random soldiers run around trenches and barbed-wire ridden fields and are shot down by invisible gunmen, falling to the ground like they’re fainting or out of breath or something, and parenting meanwhile other soldiers fly through the air on pneumatic lifts when they’re hit by shells. What’s unfortunate is that Steven “I film a war story of some kind after every time I take a shit” Spielberg should know by now how to stage an impressive war scene, since, you know, he actually has a couple times.

He should know that when people get shot they bleed to death, and that people get blown up to thesis cover, bits and parenting style lose limbs when they’re hit with shells and grenades. But since it’s a kid’s movie, he can’t have any of that stuff in it. Its a shame that he has made a sanitized, historically inaccurate version of emotional essay World War I where the violence is nice looking and not viseral or painful. Parenting Essay. But hey, if that gets him another Oscar then more power to him I guess. The other really disappointing thing about this movie is, for my favourite a film called War Horse, you’d think there would be a lot of horse fatalities, but they’re really aren’t.

See, I have a bit of a bias going into this movie: I really hate horses. And I love movies where horses die. Style. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Braveheart, and is used in persuasive the Ring are some of style my favorite films for exactly this reason. So I figured if Spielberg could at least make a good war film and slaughter a lot of horses then it would be worth it. Sadly that is not the case. The only a thesis is used, good shot in style, the whole film is a panoramic view of hundreds of dead horses shot on a field by gatling guns, but unfortunately you never see them get shot.

He does this lame thing where you see a shot of someone riding a horse, then it cuts to a gun, then the planning analysis same horse without a rider. He even wastes an opportunity for a good ending, and doesn’t let the horse butcher buy him in parenting style essay, the end. In Persuasive Writing. Fuck this movie, I’m going to see Tin Tin tomorrow, you know, the Spielberg movie coming out parenting, where people fight, things blow up, and actually exciting things happen. If I had my way, this is my favourite essay what the last shot of War Horse would have been. ***The opinions expressed in the film school essays of Derek S. are solely those of Derek S. and style essay do not necessarily reflect the emotional essay viewpoints of The Supreme Pancake.*** Drive is Boring and a Total Waste of Time. Dear Professor Carageorge, I’m not entirely sure why you’re making us keep a production journal, seeing as how I won’t even be allowed to even touch a camera, let alone work my film idea until the parenting end of next month. I’m sure there’s a good reason for that, just like I’m sure the department chair has a good reason for ignoring my emails. Until then though, the fact remains I have nothing to write about in my production journal since, you know, I’m not producing anything yet. Well, I guess I’ll write about a movie I saw.

I went on chapter 4 thesis presentation of data, Rotten Tomatoes to see what was playing. I usually like Jason Stathem movies but they said his latest movie was a bad one. Instead, I went to see this film called Drive. Parenting Style Essay. I had never heard of it but it had like a 95 rating on the site so it must be good, and if I’m getting into the film business soon I guess I should trust what the professionals say, right? Boy, was I wrong. This film is the most boring, overrated piece of asscheese I’ve ever seen. It’s directed by some no-name hack I’ve never heard of named Nicholas Winding Refn. No, I didn’t spell it wrong, that’s his actual name if you can believe it. What the constitutional hell kind of a name is that?

Of all the possible cool-sounding directorial aliases you could think of, and you landed on Winding Refn? What the hell is style a Refn, and how do you wind it anyway? What a dumbass? Nicholas Winding Refn? How about Nicholas Making A Film That Doesn’t Suck Balls?

I tried to cover page, look up his discography but it looks like this is his first american film. Everything else I saw looked just as boring and parenting essay was in Danish, and I hate reading movies so I’m not watching them anytime soon. Maybe if a better director remakes them into English, like what they did with Let Me In, then maybe I will. But that’s a big maybe. For a movie that calls itself Drive, it’s the slowest, dullest driving movie I’ve ever seen. This isn’t one of constitutional those bad movies that’s good for a while but lets you down at essay, the end. No, it’s a train wreck from the very first scene. In fact the design cover first scene may be the worst part of the whole film. That would be true, however, if the parenting style essay rest of the movie didn’t suck so much.

But anyway, let me explain. It starts off promising enough, with some guy talking to some robbers in a badass tough guy way about how he’s going to emotional essay, drive getaway for them. The guy, played by the guy from the Notebook (I forgot his real name) (and no I never saw the Notebook, I walked into the living room one day when my mom was watching it and I remembered what the guy looked like) is exactly that. We never find out what his name is because the director never bothers to tell us. So that means I have to call him Notebook for the rest of the review. So Notebook looks really badass and it looks like there’s going to parenting essay, be a great chase coming up soon. In Persuasive Writing To. But no, we never get that. The first danger sign is the car he uses. A Chevy Impala. A silver Chevy Impala. I wish I were joking.

There were at style, least five way better cars than that in the first ten minutes alone of Fast Five. Law Essays Australia. A character even says that it’s a boring car, but Notebook shrugs him off like he doesn’t care. And the other thing is, the cops instantly identify him as the getaway driver, so fat lot of good that Impala did for parenting essay you buddy. The Process Analysis. So great. A chase scene with an parenting style essay Impala. But wait. Before we get to the getaway, we have to watch him wait for the crooks to actually pull off the robbery. Is Used In Persuasive. He gives everyone he works for style a five minute window before he drives off, so we actually have to wait a full five minutes before he drives off and does anything. Seriously?

You shot Notebook guy sitting in a car for five whole minutes and thought this was compelling stuff? Sadly, if you aren’t into chapter and analysis, sitting and staring footage you’re out of essay luck, as that’s not even close to being all there is. Notebook wondering if he should start driving soon. Nice Impala, douche. So Notebook finally starts driving after a while. Does he haul ass and plow through the my favourite essay mean streets of LA, making cop cars crash into each other and wreck buildings?

No. He pokes around the parenting essay alleyways and hides from the cops. Yes, he hides from them. What the hell? It’s called Drive, not Hide, dipshit. Maybe you should, oh I don’t know, try doing a little of is used what the parenting style title of your own film says. Do you think Fast Five made as much as it did because Vin Diesel dicked around with a police scanner and design thesis cover page dropped his car off at a busy Lakers game?

No, he tore ass through the essay streets and didn’t take any shit from anyone. Emotional Essay. It’s a sure sign of trouble when the first thirty seconds of parenting style Fast Five are more riveting than the design thesis cover page first fifteen minutes of parenting style essay this assheap. If Driving Miss Daisy has more exciting driving than your driving movie you should probably rethink the driving aspect of emotional essay it. I did see Driving Miss Daisy once but only because my mom made me watch it with the family one night. Style. I hate my mom. My Favourite Personality Essay. (By the style essay way you should really go out and see Fast Five if you haven’t. Before I thought that the my favourite Fast and parenting the Furious was the best car racing movie ever made, but then I saw this installment and I changed my mind. I know the constitutional australia other’s weren’t that good and essay it seems like this one shouldn’t be either but it looks like the fifth sequel to a franchise is my favourite personality essay what does the trick nowadays, just like the Fifth Final Destination movie that came out this summer. Anyway, back to stupid Drive.

I would go on, but unfortunately that one scene is the parenting style only instance of driving in the whole movie! It’s called Drive, and the only personality essay, car scene has him hiding away like a coward from cops. The rest of the style film is divided into two halves. The first half is what I would describe as I Love This Girl So Much Because All I’m Doing Is Staring At Her All The Goddam Time. So Notebook meets this girl who lives across the hall from him, and seriously all they do is sit around and smile at the process analysis essay, each other. Clearly the director isn’t very good at editing. Some of these scenes go on for so long with such little motion that it wouldn’t surprise me if they were still photos. Style. They’re called motion pictures, Mr. Refn. And oh yeah, you’re movie is my favourite also called DRIVE. You might not realize it, but if you#039;re looking at this photo, you#039;re watching actual footage from Drive.

Add your own shitty eighties music. The rest of it is a little bit better, but not by much. It’s a pretty generic crime/revenge movie where the bad guys try to double cross Notebook and he kills them all. It’s not much more exciting than the rest of the film (but at least he isn’t staring at that goddamn girl anymore). Style Essay. The only really good part is one where Notebook stomps on planning the process essay, a guy’s head in an elevator (oh yeah, after he makes out with the girl for like ten minutes straight while dumb eighties music plays). But even then you barely see any of the real violence, instead it’s just a shot of Notebook stomping on something in style essay, a corner.

There’s another part like that where Notebook puts on this weird Mike Myers mask for emotional essay no reason (and it also looks nothing like the actor who he works as a stunt double for, so what’s the parenting style point?) (I forgot to mention that when he’s not a getaway driver he works as a Hollywood stunt double). So you think that with this weird ass mask some heavy stuff is a thesis is used to going down, but then he chases a bad guy into the water on a beach and the scene cuts away. Parenting. Really? We just have to design cover page, imagine that Notebook drowns this guy? Mr.

Refn needs to learn where to put his camera if he thinks he has a shot at making more films anytime soon. So in conclusion I definitely don’t recommend Drive. It’s a boring film made by an amateur no-name, who spent most of his budget not to make a good movie, but to pay off all the parenting essay critics on Rotten Tomatoes to give him good reviews. It just goes to show that film critics don’t know everything, especially what audiences like nowadays, and I know I’ll definitely trust my own instincts from now on. A Thesis Is Used In Persuasive To. Basically, if films were prostitutes, Drive would be a prostitute who makes you pay for actual sex and then only style essay, offer to give you a handjob, and then leave before she actually finishes it off. If all the swear words and sex references in essay, this review are inappropriate, you should probably let us film something soon, since you know, we’re paying thousands of parenting dollars a year to make movies. Till then, I guess I can write whatever I want in this production journal and it’ll have to constitutional law essays, be okay. Well, I have to style essay, go write this stupid paper on Battleship Potekmin. It just might be even more boring than Drive, and even worse, it’s in subtitles. I#039;ve never seen this movie before, but I bet you a million dollars it#039;s better than Drive. ***The opinions expressed in the film school essays of Derek S. are solely those of Derek S. and do not necessarily reflect the presentation of data viewpoints of The Supreme Pancake.***

The Tree of style essay Life is the Worst Movie Ever Made. Dear Professor Carageorge, I finally saw the movie you wanted our class to see and my favourite personality write about, Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life (I finally caught it at the local dollar theater, after being out for like five months and not playing anywhere), and essay I’m very sorry but I cannot write the paper you want me to about it. This is seriously the planning the process essay worst movie I’ve ever seen in my whole life, and at this point I’m frankly surprised you assigned this film for parenting essay us to write about. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you have obviously been a film school professor for a very long time and I’m sure you are very professional when it comes to stuff like this, but this was just unwatchable garbage, I mean this film wasted two and a half whole hours of my life that I’ll never get back.

Although I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised, you did make us watch Fata Morgana and that Paul Glabicki nonsense, but I was hoping that your taste in movies would get better as the class went on. Constitutional Law Essays Australia. So unfortunately, I can’t really discuss the style essay film and complete the assignment, but I can explain why I thought this was a terrible waste of time and hopefully you can come around to my way of thinking. The Tree of Life is basically two and a half hours of 4 thesis presentation and analysis nothing. Parenting Style. Seriously, no characters or plot or anything meaningful happens throughout the whole movie. I’ll say it again, nothing happens at all! (that’s not the title of a movie, that’s just me using italics to emphasize my point (although it could have been the title of this movie(!))).

First you have Brad Pitt as this guy in Texas and Brad Pitt’s wife who are sad because they find out emotional essay, that one of their sons dies, only you have no idea how (she just gets a telegram in the mail, how am I supposed to feel sorry for parenting style someone I don’t even know if I don’t even know what happened?). People whisper in emotional essay, voiceovers about parenting, how sad they are over this guy whose dead and we have no idea who he is, and Sean Penn is I guess one of Brad Pitt’s sons but in the future time. Sean Penn’s sad about something too, but no one ever says why. He just wanders around his workplace while some idiot behind the camera films everything with an extremely low angle. Why? Why is Sean Penn looking so powerful and imposing when there is clearly something wrong with him? We never know.

Clearly Terrence Malick needs to work on his camera angles and cover screen direction. Want to see this for parenting a half hour? You should let your laptop run idle instead. Then it goes to what could arguably be the worst part of the presentation and analysis of data whole “film”. Parenting Style. For no reason at emotional essay, all, Terrance Malick shows us like twenty minutes of all this swirly color footage and the world on fire and alot of time lapse photography of the world slowly evolving. Remember that movie 2001 ? It’s like Terrance Malick thought to parenting, himself “hey, why don’t I make a big pointless homage to 2001 , except I won’t homage the good parts, with the actual space voyage and the talking computer, but the big long stupid boring part at the end. Or maybe Mr.

Malick was sitting in front of his Macbook one day and he was inspired by the screensaver that popped up. And what does the universe have to a thesis writing to, do with Brad Pitt and his family? Nothing. It even shows dinosaurs (!). And I must say I have never been so bored with dinosaur footage as I was with this cinematic waste. Why go through all the parenting trouble to emotional essay, make cgi dinosaurs if they’re not going to do anything cool like roar or eat other dinosaurs or stomp little cavemen underneath their huge dinosaur paws? There’s a part where a dinosaur sees another dying dinosaur, but all he does is stand over the dying one for like five minutes, stomp on it’s head a couple times, and then it leaves. Wha? Was the dinosaur thinking about the ethics of eating another dinosaur?

Dinosaurs don’t have philosophical quandaries, you morons! They’re wild animals. I’ve seen Jurassic Park and style essay I read a few wikipedia articles on paleontology, and I know that if a real life dinosaur came across a dying dinosaur, he wouldn’t hesitate. He’d chow down immediately, and writing gobble the style essay whole thing right up. So it’s bad enough with all it’s other problems, now it has innacurate factology.

Just look at this picture for a minute. There, I saved you the agony of watching dinosaurs stare blankly into the camera. After that pointless scene, we go back to Brad Pitt and constitutional his family. Essay. I can tell you what happens for the entire rest of the chapter 4 thesis and analysis movie: Someone whispers in voiceover about something unimportant. Then Brad Pitt shows up and acts like a nice father.

Then he acts like a total dick to one of his kids for no reason. Style Essay. Then those kids go out and do something bad. Repeat for two more hours until the end. That’s it. Like I said, there’s no plot at all, there’s no point to anything. No one tries to get anything or do anything, everyone just reacts to my favourite, Brad Pitt acting like an style essay asshole. How come all the other professors say it’s important that characters have to thesis, have goals and style structure and whatever if this film clearly doesn’t? And after what seems like an eternity (I wish I knew how long the presentation and analysis of data running time going in was, this is yet another one of style those movies that are so boring and so shoddily plotted that any point could be the wrapping-up point but they keep on going and going and you just keep on constitutional law essays australia, wondering when its going to end), the movie finally (1) starts to end. But again this is just as pointless as the rest of the film. Parenting Style Essay. You start to wonder if Sean Penn’s character is finally going to have a point, or say something meaningful, but no.

Instead he inexplicably goes to this beach where everyone else in the film is hanging out and they all skip and is used writing prance along like they’re all happy and eveything’s fine. Then it ends. What? What did any of parenting essay that even mean? I have to say I’ve never been more disappointed and bored while watching a “film than with this one. I looked up Terence Malik on imdb, and and analysis I found out the exact number of films he made. In the parenting essay span of about thirty years or so he only 4 thesis and analysis, made about five or six or so. Maybe it’s because he know’s he’s so bad at making movies so after the style essay last film he makes he decides to chapter 4 thesis presentation of data, quit and never make one again, and then years go by and he forgets how awful the last film was and style decides to make another one. Cover Page. That’s the style only logical reason I could come up with for his horrible cinematic output. I’ve never seen any of the other ones, and after this abomination I’m glad I didn’t and I never will.

Ever wonder what watching a twenty-minute Valtrex commercial would be like? Just watch the ending to a thesis is used writing, the Tree of Life. So in conclusion I have to essay, say that I don’t think you know what you’re doing. Law Essays Australia. I don’t understand how could say this is good filmmaking and then snidely make fun of parenting style essay me along with the rest of my classmates for thinking that Transformers:Dark of the Moon was the my favourite personality essay best film of the summer. It was a huge improvement over essay, Revenge of the Fallen which wasn’t that good admittedly. It had great action, as usual with those movies, and surprisingly effective performaces from Shia LeBeuf as well as seasoned veterans John Malkovich and Frances McDormand. Shia LaBouf delivers a surprisingly nuanced performance, because he has saved the world twice already and can’t get a good job and everyone’s pressuring him to get a good job. A Thesis Is Used Writing To. I can actually relate to this movie, unlike Tree of Life, because my parents are cutting me off of essay my allowance and they want me to work at the school cafeteria. So like I said, in conclusion I don’t think you’re a very good teacher.

I think you talk big and put on a big show like you know what you’re doing, but when it comes to your real taste in films you totally fail. 4 Thesis And Analysis Of Data. I’ll be submitting another copy of this paper to the head of the film school department chair, and hopefully this will be enough evidence to essay, have you removed from planning analysis, teaching ever again. If not, then it’s understood that I will be transferring to parenting essay, a different film production class next semester. Until then I hope you can be fair and give me a good grade for planning the process this paper, as this is the truth about The Tree of essay Life and I don’t pull any punches and chapter presentation and analysis of data wrote what I honestly felt about it. This is parenting America, and people can have different but equally valid viewpoints and I hope you grade me accordingly and in this spirit of fairness and democracy.

This is the Tree of Life from the Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World. In Persuasive To. This is one more tree of parenting essay life than you will ever see in Tree of writing to Life.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Parenting Styles Essay - 1397 Words | Bartleby

analyze tone essay How to develop and write an analytic essay. Argument : Writing an analytic essay requires that you make some sort of argument. The core of style essay, this argument is my favourite essay called a thesis. It is your claim, succinctly stated in a single sentence. What do budding literary critics such as yourselves argue about? You make a pervasive, persistent case that a certain thing is true about a piece of literature. Parenting Essay! This thing should not be readily obvious to the casual reader of the literature in question. It is what you draw out of the book or essay, how you interpret it.

It is a claim that must be supported by specific evidence from the text. Thesis statement: At least once during the emotional essay, course of writing your essay, isolate what you consider to parenting style essay be your thesis. Is your proposition both arguable and reasonable? If it is 4 thesis of data obvious (i.e. Mary Rowlandson used the Bible for comfort during her captivity) you don’t have an argument. Style! Argument requires analysis (i.e. taking things apart and explaining them). One test that may help is asking yourself what the opposite side of your argument would be. A good, complicated thesis (which was proposed by one of your classmates) is constitutional that Although Mary Rowlandson says she often used the Bible as a source of parenting style essay, comfort during her captivity, a closer reading of her narrative suggests her faith may have been more troubled by her experience than she lets on.

One useful structure for writing thesis statements is the although form used above: Although x seems to be true about this piece of literature, y is in fact more true (or makes our thinking about x more complex). My Favourite Personality Essay! In this form you present both sides of your argument at once and show which side you’re on. Your job in the paper is to parenting essay convince your reader to join you. Another way to write an effective thesis statement is to use the form If we look closely at x (e.g. how Bradford defines freedom) we discover y (that ). In order to find something to cover argue: Look for images or metaphors that the author uses consistently. Style! What other sort of pattern can you identify in the text? How do you interpret this pattern so that your reader will understand the book, essay, poem, speech, etc. better? What philosophical, moral, ethical, etc. Emotional Essay! ideas is the author advocating or opposing? What are the parenting style, consequences of accepting the author's argument?

Explain how the chapter 4 thesis, work functions as a piece of rhetoric-- how does the author attempt to convince his or her reader of something? For instance, what widely held beliefs do they use to support their argument? How do they appeal to emotions, logic… Re-examine something that the essay, text or most readers take for granted (that Thoreau’s book Walden represents his attempt to design thesis cover escape from society). Question this major premise and see where it takes you. Ask yourself if an author’s literary argument is inconsistent with itself or is in some way philosophically dangerous, inadequate, unethical, or misleading. Examine how characters are presented in a story.

How do they help the style essay, main character to develop? Which characters are trustworthy? Which are not? Why are they presented this way? What counts as evidence: Structure : How the parts of the book or essay follow one another; how the parts are assembled to chapter presentation and analysis of data make a whole? Why does the author start where they start, end where they end? What is the logical progression of thought? How might that progression be intended to affect the reader What effect might this progression of ideas have on a generic reader or on parenting, a reader from the time period in which the work was written?

Does the piece move from the general to the specific or vice versa? If you could divide the book/essay into sections, units of meaning, what would those sections be? How are they related to each other? Note that chapters, while they form obvious sections can themselves be grouped. Referring to the text : In writing analytic papers that address any kind of literature, it is necessary to my favourite personality essay refer to the text (the specific words on parenting essay, the page of the book) in order to support your argument. Cover Page! This means that you must quote and interpret passages that demonstrate or support your argument. Quotation is usually stronger than paraphrase. Parenting! Remember also that your purpose in emotional essay, writing an essay is not merely to paraphrase or summarize (repeat) what the author has said, but to make an argument about how the style essay, make their point, or how they have said what they have said. Language : includes the chapter 4 thesis presentation, way an author phrases his or her sentences, the essay, key metaphors used (it’s up to you to explain how these metaphors are used, why these metaphors are appropriate, effective, ineffective, or ambiguous).

Is the way a sentence is phrased particularly revealing of the author’s meaning? Practical Essay-writing Hints: Please title your paper and make the title apt and enticing--I LOVE a good title. It puts me in a good mood before I start reading. Constitutional! Be clear about whether you’re writing about a book, an style, essay (non-fiction, short prose), a story (short fiction) a poem, a novel (book-length fiction), an autobiography, a narrative (as in Captivity Narratives) etc. Walden is a book comprised of chapters. Each of these chapters could also be called an essay. Within these essays, Thoreau sometimes tells stories. The book itself is not a story, but closer to my favourite essay a narrative, which is non-fiction.

Always go through at least two drafts of style essay, you paper . Let your paper sit, preferably for 24 hours between drafts sometime during the process of emotional essay, your writing. Eliminate first person pronoun (I) in your final draft (it’s OK for rough drafts and may help you write). If your paragraphs are more a full page or more in length it is more than likely that they are tooooooo long . Probably you have too many ideas in the air at once. Consider breaking the paragraph in half--into two smaller, but related arguments. Your reader needs a break, needs more structure in order to style essay be able to follow your meaning. A Thesis Is Used In Persuasive! If several of your paragraphs are exceedingly short (4-5 lines), it is likely that you are not developing your ideas thoroughly enough--that you are writing notes rather than analysis. Short paragraphs are usually used as transitional paragraphs, not as content paragraphs. (Short paragraphs can be used in the rhetorical devise of reversal where you lead your reader down a certain path (to show them one side of the argument, the parenting style essay, one you are going to oppose) and then turn away from that argument to state the true argument of your paper.) Employ quotation often. One quotation per argumentative paragraph is usually necessary. Depending upon the length and emotional essay, complexity of the passage or topic you're dealing with, more quotations may be useful to prevent you from getting too far away from the text. Your quotations combined with your interpretations are your proof.

Be sure that you show your reader how they should interpret these quotations in order to follow your argument. (Almost every quotation should be followed by an interpretation, a deeper reading of what is parenting style essay being said and how its being said. This interpretation demonstrates how the quotation supports the claim you're making about is used in persuasive to, it). Parenting Essay! Pay attention to metaphor, phrasing, tone, alliteration, etc. How is the is used, author saying what they are saying--what does that teach us about the essay, text? Remember to write directive (sometimes called topic) sentences for your paragraphs . Planning! The first sentence of any paragraph should give your reader an idea of parenting style, what the the process essay, paragraph is going to say and how the paragraph will connect to the larger argument.

It should have more to do with what you have to parenting style say about the materials than what the author him or herself has said. Planning Analysis Essay! Transitions between paragraphs : try to get away from parenting using The next, First of all Another thing. to connect your paragraphs. This is the list method of design cover page, structuring a paper--not an integrated, logical approach. A really strong transition makes the logical connection between paragraphs or sections of a paper and gives the reader a sense that you’re building an argument. To make sure you are making a well-connected argument, ask yourself how the last sentence of each paragraph and the first sentence of the next are connected.

Each of the parenting, sentences within your paragraphs should be related somehow (follow from, refer to, etc.) the one that precedes it, and the one which follows it. This will help the a thesis writing, reader follow the flow of your ideas. Style Essay! The order of your paragraphs should reveal a developing argument. Law Essays Australia! On the most basic level, you should be able to consciously justify the presence and placement of every word in every sentence, every sentence in every paragraph, every paragraph in style, every essay . To repeat: in revising your papers after the first draft (which is always, inevitably to a thesis in persuasive writing to some degree confused because you are involved in the process of working your ideas out), you should be highly conscious of what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Write my essay -
Parenting Styles Essay Examples | Kibin

HOW TO GET COPYRIGHT PROTECTION FOR : SONGS, LYRICS, PHOTOS, LOGOS, DESIGNS, ARTWORK, DRAWINGS, BOOKS , SCRIPTS, TRAINING COURSES MANUALS, WEBSITES, APPS OR ANY CREATIVE WORKS . Protect My Work is a UK based user-friendly and affordable solution to protect against copyright theft of style essay, anything creative, whether you want copyright protection for songs, artwork, designs, photos, logos, books, training course material or even a whole website. Creatives can register their work at any development stage e.g. before pitching the idea, emailing the demo/prototype to emotional essay, a client or publishing to the public domain on popular websites social media like Facebook, Youtube, Spotify, iTunes, Instagram, Amazon, eBay Pinterest. All work registered with us receives a unique reference number and digital certificate that can be used to parenting style, help prove your copyright. Set up originally by a group of creatives to help protect their own copyright, we are proud to say we have been providing an effective copyright deterrent for the process essay, our customers since 2004. Our copyright service provides protection under international law in essay, the following countries : Source: World Intellectual Property Organisation, July 2017. All protected works receive a digital certificate with reference number Independent 3rd Party Copyright Ownership proof in a thesis in persuasive to, most countries (172 different countries inc.

UK Rep of Ireland, all of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, Russia, India, China United Arab Emirates) Quick Easy; be protected in just 5 minutes Just £ 29.99 pa site subscription and just £ 1 per piece of work (first 5 are FREE) Secure, Trusted , Independent Confidential You can use our logo on your work as a theft deterrent 14 Day money back guarantee Free Affidavit (in event of court action) Copyright lasts for at least the life of the author + 50 years. Hello, I found protectmywork very convenient and a quick easy way to protect my work and ideas from others. I have had plans, designs and parenting style work stolen and used in the past, without my permission. This is a sure, inexpensive way to protect all your hard work from people who would rather use yours than think for themselves. Constitutional Law Essays! Thank you www.saffronwaghorn.co.uk.

Very pleased with the service, easy to use and efficient.Fantastic and competent service, very happy. I found ProtectMyWork to be the best thing that's happened to me. The process is so smooth, all done online and via email, so no phone calls and being put on hold. It's so easy to style essay, protect work via email, just send what you need in the message, all protected within minutes. The other benefits would be the law essays australia price and parenting style the fact you're protected in the process analysis essay, over 172 countries in the world and the fact you can protect anything from parenting images to sites. I would highly recommend ProtectMyWork to all my professional friends. This was the first time I have had to copyright my material and I was so nervous. I was absolutely delighted with the clear, easy, and quick process for uploading my artwork.

I am so relieved to a thesis in persuasive writing, have my artwork and information protected. Fabulous! Lorraine Abigail, www.wolfspiritguidance.com. Protect My Work has given me piece of parenting essay, mind as I make my way into thesis, the professional world and do not want any doubt that my work is my own. I'm A Upcoming Solo DJ Music Producer And This Helps Alot And You May Aswell Take Advantage Of The Service By Mounting Your Own Song Artwork To Your Own Music Track That's It, I Recommend To Any Upcomming Artists Who Don't Want To Take A Contract From A Record Label. Thank you so much for style essay, providing, instant incredibly useful access to gaining rights. Unfortunately I lost a battle in court after a large firm took my designs, but since gaining the protection for here I have been clear!

George www.copenhagenclothing.com. Easy to use great reassurance knowing my work brand is safely protected. Wow what a very simple and is used writing to straight forward process to help me protect my business I feel I can now rest easy knowing my hard work is parenting essay, protected !! Thanks Best Regards Michael O' Dowd MM Window Cleaning. It's fast, easy and safe to copyright your work with PMW especially when I'm promoting my work on the internet. I write complete original musicals, the storyline, lyrics, libretto and music and I have used Protect My Work to look after my copyright for a number of law essays, years. I find the service quick and easy to parenting essay, use and when I need any help the constitutional law essays australia Protect My Work people are efficient and friendly. a very professional service at a budget price where everybody can access their rights to copyright their work. Style! Easy to use website features and downloadable logo and company website for protection and a professional look on my writing pieces. My Favourite Essay! Fast and parenting essay friendly service if have any questions need answered from the support team. Design Thesis Cover Page! They are cheap for parenting style essay, £1 a token which I can upload multiple works. My work being registered on here has even made me be noticed from a publishing house and asked to use one of my poems in a poetry book with other creative writers from the UK.

Just to say a big thank you. I joined Protect My Work today, to protect my company's artwork,logo, pictures, and Design ideas. The process was quick easy. There was a glitch with the analysis essay change of password, but a member of the team responded very quickly helpfully to address this matter. It was sorted out quicker than I imagined it would be, to their credit. Parenting Style Essay! I look forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with Protect My Work, the staff. I would be more than happy to recommend them to possible future clients. Such a great site - easy to use and explains all the legal information simply and to the point.

Very quick to use, once I have a design ready it takes a couple of minutes for me to chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis of data, get it protected! Definitely recommend for the peace of parenting style, mind it gives. Easy process to follow; quick and simple. Provides peace of mind for a very good price. Would highly recommend. I have 100% confidence that if I need to prove any of musical works being created by me that Protect my Work will be able to help with this in planning the process analysis, Court. I just wanted to say the service I received from essay you was excellent. Immediately we opened an account and law essays we never looked back. Parenting! A great company with top customer support.

We highly recommend PROTECT MY WORK for peace of mind and security of essay, your venerable designs and data. Kirsty Garbutt of parenting style essay, Perfect Reasons. I cannot thank PMW enough - in particular Jonathan who answered all of my questions and believe me when I say questions I mean every topic relevant to my work imaginable. He was polite, helpful, courteous and friendly which put my mind at ease. Essay! He made the whole process smooth and easy.

I am so pleased I found PMW as now my work now has a legal footpath and for us little people, its a weight off ones shoulders. Many thanks once again to PMW and style essay Jonathan. A Happy Customer. Having spent many hours writing down my years experience in Crime Prevention and personality essay then three months correlating it all into a readable format for publication I was concerned about my work being copied reproduced by all and sundry. Then I came across Protect my Work website it all became clear and simple. My work was uploaded and style essay protected in less than ten minutes. I have more than enough to do without worrying about my work being copied without my permission. My thanks to Protect my Work, Peace of mind in analysis, less than 10 minutes very reasonable fees. I highly recommend Protect my Work, after searching for style, who to depend on to protect my pics and poetry, I now have peace of mind.

Staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. Thesis Page! Great value for money. Quick and easy steps, help at hand. Fantastic site. Freddy James, The Freddy James Band. I found the whole team involved very professional and gave excellent rates. This is a real piece of mind knowing that all back catalogues of my work and parenting style essay current are protected from copying and unauthorised use.

Highly recommend them to anyone who writes and records their own material. I have been placing material on law essays, Protect My Work for over a year now and think its not only tremendous value to anyone, but the service is incredible, the parenting essay features that can be used are brilliant and the security is my favourite essay, top class, anything I have registered I know is secure yet I can direct anyone to my work without being compromised in any way. I can also add protection logo's to my work as I regularly print out material and present it, not only is the protection vividly apparent but looks as it is, very professional. Protect My Work .. A big thumbs up. Safe to style essay, copyright your works with PMW, I design, write crochet my own patterns.Excellent service, keep up the good work PMW!! Fantastic, simply cost effective way of protecting your work.

An absolute must for ALL who create. Essay! Highly recommended! Most excellent copyright service, very important that copyrights are handled efficiently and without fuss, a first class service, and pleasant, professional to deal with. very good service, peace of mind for style, any artist or the like and a very easy to use website.. have used the site for many years now with no problems at all.. Really love this website' great affordable price and easy to get around ' great customer service ' very happy ,thank you. Great service, I copyright my company logo and branding material with PMW. Instant peace of mind.

I highly recommend. Excellent facility for protecting my music. Fast, economic and easy. Straightforward, consistent service. Constitutional Law Essays! I've been using it for a number of years now, very satisfied with what they provide. The service is parenting style, efficient and chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis of data does what it promises.

Very straightforward fast efficlient service. Excellent service. So easy to use. Quick, easy, fair protection. Very pleased! Such a fast and easy way to protect the copyright of essay, my photos!

Very good site, reasonable price and very reliable! Great product would highly recommend to all. Excellent service. Very good customer service. Planning! Thank you guys. The way it's been done so far has been really simple and very effective it's a great way of essay, protecting what you have worked for and I would recommend this too all my friends. Thank you once again for all your help. Zaryab Khan www.zedk.co.uk.

Hello, I found protectmywork very convenient and a quick easy way to protect my work and ideas from others. I have had plans, designs and work stolen and used in a thesis writing to, the past, without my permission. Parenting Style! This is a sure, inexpensive way to constitutional law essays, protect all your hard work from people who would rather use yours than think for themselves. Thank you www.saffronwaghorn.co.uk. Very pleased with the service, easy to parenting style, use and efficient.Fantastic and competent service, very happy. I found ProtectMyWork to be the emotional essay best thing that's happened to me. The process is so smooth, all done online and via email, so no phone calls and being put on hold. It's so easy to protect work via email, just send what you need in the message, all protected within minutes. The other benefits would be the price and the fact you're protected in over 172 countries in the world and the fact you can protect anything from images to sites.

I would highly recommend ProtectMyWork to all my professional friends. This was the first time I have had to parenting style essay, copyright my material and my favourite personality I was so nervous. I was absolutely delighted with the clear, easy, and style essay quick process for uploading my artwork. I am so relieved to the process, have my artwork and information protected. Fabulous! Lorraine Abigail, www.wolfspiritguidance.com. Protect My Work has given me piece of mind as I make my way into the professional world and do not want any doubt that my work is my own. I'm A Upcoming Solo DJ Music Producer And This Helps Alot And You May Aswell Take Advantage Of The Service By Mounting Your Own Song Artwork To Your Own Music Track That's It, I Recommend To Any Upcomming Artists Who Don't Want To Take A Contract From A Record Label. Thank you so much for providing, instant incredibly useful access to parenting style essay, gaining rights. Unfortunately I lost a battle in court after a large firm took my designs, but since gaining the protection for here I have been clear! George www.copenhagenclothing.com.

Easy to use great reassurance knowing my work brand is safely protected. Wow what a very simple and straight forward process to help me protect my business I feel I can now rest easy knowing my hard work is protected !! Thanks Best Regards Michael O' Dowd MM Window Cleaning. It's fast, easy and safe to copyright your work with PMW especially when I'm promoting my work on the internet. I write complete original musicals, the storyline, lyrics, libretto and music and I have used Protect My Work to look after my copyright for a number of years. I find the service quick and easy to use and when I need any help the Protect My Work people are efficient and friendly. a very professional service at a budget price where everybody can access their rights to copyright their work. Easy to use website features and downloadable logo and company website for protection and a professional look on my writing pieces. Fast and friendly service if have any questions need answered from the support team. They are cheap for planning the process analysis, £1 a token which I can upload multiple works.

My work being registered on parenting essay, here has even made me be noticed from a publishing house and asked to use one of my poems in a poetry book with other creative writers from the UK. Just to say a big thank you. I joined Protect My Work today, to protect my company's artwork,logo, pictures, and Design ideas. The process was quick easy. There was a glitch with the constitutional law essays australia change of password, but a member of the team responded very quickly helpfully to address this matter.

It was sorted out quicker than I imagined it would be, to their credit. I look forward to essay, a long and fruitful business relationship with Protect My Work, the staff. I would be more than happy to recommend them to possible future clients. Such a great site - easy to use and explains all the legal information simply and to the point. Cover Page! Very quick to use, once I have a design ready it takes a couple of minutes for me to get it protected! Definitely recommend for the peace of mind it gives. Easy process to follow; quick and parenting style simple. Provides peace of mind for a very good price. Would highly recommend.

I have 100% confidence that if I need to chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis, prove any of parenting style, musical works being created by me that Protect my Work will be able to planning, help with this in Court. I just wanted to parenting essay, say the service I received from you was excellent. Immediately we opened an account and my favourite essay we never looked back. A great company with top customer support. We highly recommend PROTECT MY WORK for peace of mind and security of style essay, your venerable designs and data. Kirsty Garbutt of Perfect Reasons. I cannot thank PMW enough - in particular Jonathan who answered all of my questions and believe me when I say questions I mean every topic relevant to my work imaginable. He was polite, helpful, courteous and friendly which put my mind at ease.

He made the whole process smooth and thesis page easy. Essay! I am so pleased I found PMW as now my work now has a legal footpath and for us little people, its a weight off ones shoulders. Emotional Essay! Many thanks once again to essay, PMW and Jonathan. A Happy Customer. Having spent many hours writing down my years experience in Crime Prevention and then three months correlating it all into a readable format for publication I was concerned about my work being copied reproduced by all and sundry. Presentation And Analysis Of Data! Then I came across Protect my Work website it all became clear and simple. My work was uploaded and protected in style, less than ten minutes. Emotional Essay! I have more than enough to do without worrying about my work being copied without my permission. My thanks to Protect my Work, Peace of parenting style essay, mind in less than 10 minutes very reasonable fees. I highly recommend Protect my Work, after searching for who to depend on chapter and analysis of data, to protect my pics and poetry, I now have peace of mind. Staff are very friendly and extremely helpful.

Great value for money. Quick and style essay easy steps, help at cover hand. Fantastic site. Freddy James, The Freddy James Band. I found the whole team involved very professional and gave excellent rates. This is a real piece of style essay, mind knowing that all back catalogues of my work and current are protected from copying and unauthorised use. Highly recommend them to anyone who writes and records their own material. I have been placing material on Protect My Work for over a year now and my favourite essay think its not only tremendous value to style essay, anyone, but the service is incredible, the features that can be used are brilliant and the security is top class, anything I have registered I know is secure yet I can direct anyone to cover page, my work without being compromised in essay, any way. I can also add protection logo's to my work as I regularly print out material and present it, not only is the my favourite personality essay protection vividly apparent but looks as it is, very professional.

Protect My Work .. Style Essay! A big thumbs up. Safe to copyright your works with PMW, I design, write crochet my own patterns.Excellent service, keep up the good work PMW!! Fantastic, simply cost effective way of a thesis writing to, protecting your work. An absolute must for parenting style essay, ALL who create. Chapter 4 Thesis Presentation Of Data! Highly recommended! Most excellent copyright service, very important that copyrights are handled efficiently and parenting style without fuss, a first class service, and pleasant, professional to deal with.

very good service, peace of mind for any artist or the like and a very easy to essay, use website.. have used the site for many years now with no problems at all.. Really love this website' great affordable price and easy to get around ' great customer service ' very happy ,thank you. Great service, I copyright my company logo and branding material with PMW. Instant peace of mind. I highly recommend. Excellent facility for protecting my music.

Fast, economic and style easy. Straightforward, consistent service. I've been using it for a number of years now, very satisfied with what they provide. The service is efficient and does what it promises. Very straightforward fast efficlient service. Excellent service.

So easy to use. Quick, easy, fair protection. Very pleased! Such a fast and easy way to protect the copyright of 4 thesis presentation and analysis of data, my photos! Very good site, reasonable price and very reliable!

Great product would highly recommend to essay, all. Excellent service. A Thesis Is Used Writing To! Very good customer service. Thank you guys. The way it's been done so far has been really simple and very effective it's a great way of protecting what you have worked for and I would recommend this too all my friends. Parenting! Thank you once again for all your help. Zaryab Khan www.zedk.co.uk. Join us for a yearly subscription fee of. a £1 token is required for each piece of emotional essay, work you register with us (max 5 files per parenting essay, 1 token).

Register today receive 5 free tokens , that's up to 25 files protected for planning the process, just £29.99 pa , with a 14 day money back guarantee! Your copyright is valid in 172 countries all over style Europe the world and includes UK, Europe, USA, Russian Federation and China ( See Full Country List) and usually last for at least the planning the process analysis life of the author + 50 years. It's worth protecting , so you can maximize your royalties and licence fee income. Using our simple email system, we record details such as the sender, receiver, the time and date the work was submitted ensuring that all work is essay, logged and credited to its rightful owner while backing up and emotional essay securing all data. After subscribing , all you have to do is attach the work to an email and email it to us. It couldn't be quicker or simpler. I just wanted to say the style service I received from a thesis in persuasive you was excellent. See more Google. Once an author has submitted their work, the date of submission cannot be altered and parenting style is therefore an extremely reliable source to prove the constitutional law essays australia originality of the original work. Work submitted to Protect My Work is NEVER opened or looked at by our staff.

Our automated system receives the work and stores it on our secure servers. By subscribing to our site, you will be entitled to parenting style, use our logo on your work. This is designed to warn off potential copyright thieves and is a very effective deterrent from copyright infringement . Emotional Essay! Your work has been witnessed by parenting style, us and emotional essay you are sending a clear message that you are serious about pro-actively protecting your legal rights. We are proud to say we have been providing an effective copyright deterrent for our customers since 2004. Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. Independent Witnessing Of.

Your Intellectual Property. Proves Originality For. Deter Others From Using. Your Work Without Permission. £1 Per Submission Thereafter. Simply register as an author with us first. Style! It only takes 2 minutes and a thesis is used in persuasive writing all data is encrypted for your security.

You will receive a welcome email with your login and full instructions. Then login to our member area and click the parenting style UPLOAD NEW WORK button. Is Used In Persuasive Writing! This allows you to securely upload your files to our secure vault. Parenting! Alternatively, you can email the and analysis of data files to protect@protectmywork.com and wait 5 minutes for style essay, our response. Then login to our member area and click the UPLOAD NEW WORK button. This allows you to securely upload your files to our secure vault. Alternatively, you can email the files to protect@protectmywork.com and wait 5 minutes for our response. Immediately after you have protected your work, you will receive an email confirmation from design thesis page us. Parenting Essay! Each registered works has a unique reference number password. Fantastic, simply cost effective way of cover page, protecting your work.

An absolute must for parenting essay, ALL who create. See more Google. A Copyright service offered by no other. Our revolutionary email system is without doubt the easiest and cover page fastest way to submit your work; you do not even have to visit the website, it can all be done through email! Gone are the days of lengthy login's just to submit a piece of work. Our system will save up to five attachments, other email addresses it was sent to, the parenting body text of the email, and even the IP address and mail client of the sender. Simply add the email address protect@protectmywork.com to the To, Cc or Bcc field of the email. Emotional Essay! You will receive an email asking you to parenting style, confirm that you want to protect the work.

Once confirmed the email and attachment will be stored on law essays, our system. Our revolutionary email system is without doubt the easiest and fastest way to submit your work; you do not even have to visit the website, it can all be done through email! Gone are the days of lengthy login's just to submit a piece of work. Our system will save up to style essay, five attachments, other email addresses it was sent to, the body text of the email, and a thesis even the IP address and mail client of the sender. Simply add the email address protect@protectmywork.com to parenting essay, the To, Cc or Bcc field of the australia email.

You will receive an email asking you to style essay, confirm that you want to protect the work. Once confirmed the email and attachment will. Protect My Work or THE poor man's copyright? WE€™RE HERE TO HELP YOU. With the worldwide use of websites, giving people access to everything from a thesis to photos to music to designs, it is not surprising that copyright breaches are becoming more widespread. Parenting Style! In response to these violations, some lawyers have suggested a 'simple' solution to protecting your work and propose that posting yourself a copy of the work, also called the 'poor man's copyright', provides enough proof of the original author. However, how does someone print and design thesis post a song or piece of music, or the entire code for a web site? If stored hard copies are an author's only proof of ownership, what happens if the essay documents are misplaced or damaged?

Many designers, artists and writers find themselves with many pieces of design work each month. Are they to be posted and stored indefinitely? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years?

Copyright law across the constitutional world, states that you must prove you are the original author of parenting style essay, a piece of work. Should anyone copy your intellectual property you will have to prove in court that you are the original author and the ideas of the work are original. The easiest way to do this is to keep draft versions of the emotional essay work. A court can then see the different development stages of the work and be sure the work was original. Essay! The 'poor man's' copyright system could prove to be difficult for presentation of data, a writer who has to continuously post themselves draft versions of their book and parenting style essay then find somewhere to emotional essay, store them! Easy process to follow; quick and simple.

Provides peace of style, mind for writing to, a very good price. Would highly recommend. See more Google. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION FOR YOUR COMPUTER FILES. You can protect any type of digital file with Protect My Work.

Any file format can be emailed or uploaded to parenting, our system. For example: .doc, .jpg .gif .bmp .png .psd .xls, mp3, the list goes on. The only emotional essay file that cannot be submitted is an .exe. Copyright for music, songs, lyrics, design work, product design ideas, illustrations, business plans, music, photographs, poems, scripts, even whole websites can be recorded if the files are emailed us. WHAT WILL PROTECT MY WORK DO FOR ME? If your work is used without permission and registered with us, we can provide you with valuable evidence should your case go to court.

Protect My Work will provide you with an affidavit. Style! An affidavit is a written, sworn statement that is acknowledged and endorsed in front of a Notary Public. Is Used Writing! An affidavit may be used in place of oral testimony in court. Proof of style, authorship using the Internet helps avoid printing reams of constitutional law essays, paper (environmentally friendly!) and is more time efficient. Style! If we were to print and emotional essay post each design and intellectual property item to ourselves we would be spending too much time, and energy on parenting style, printing, purchasing stamps, stuffing envelopes and then trying to find somewhere to thesis cover, store all these sealed envelopes!

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Parenting Styles Essay -- Raising Children Parents Essays Papers

essay on style raging bull Critical essays and appreciations on the very best of cinema. Essay by Brian Eggert June 29, 2009. Martin Scorsese composes a graceful examination of a brutal subject in Raging Bull . Middleweight boxer and dogged machismo Jake La Motta, driven by jealousy, self-hatred, and complexes enough to constitutional law essays, enthrall any Freudian theorist, comes to life through Robert De Niro’s greatest performance. Style? Capturing in planning analysis their most absolute form recurrent themes that appear throughout Scorsese’s anthology of New York stories, De Niro’s La Motta weighs his lustful instincts against his Christian guilt and finds the only way to release the parenting essay, inevitable conflict is through unrelenting violence, in or outside the ring. Released in 1980, Raging Bull earned Academy Awards for planning the process analysis De Niro and editor Thelma Schoonmaker, both regular collaborators with Scorsese. And though Oscar overlooked the film and its director in favor of Robert Redford’s Ordinary People , its reputation needs no award to style essay, prove its superiority. Not to planning the process analysis essay, be included among the homogenized samplings of typical Hollywood boxing movies, Scorsese’s film avoids dwelling on La Motta’s training routine or fight strategy. The matches themselves play out like surreal interpretations of inner passion, utterly metaphoric in their exposition thanks to Paul Schrader’s palpable screenplay.

Indeed, some bouts amount to no more than a few precisely chosen stills by Schoonmaker. Scenes alternate between intimate windows into the boxer’s home (particularly his bedroom) in parenting essay the Bronx, and the resultant bloody pounding when he charges onto his opponent. How this exchange of analysis settings finds dramatic balance remains the film’s most affecting triumph. Rapt with covetous fury and uncertainty, La Motta channels out his domestic anger in the boxing ring, where his own personal therapy session or confessional translates his pain into physical absolution and punishment. Making the style essay, film proved just as therapeutic for Scorsese. As filming progressed on his picture Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore in 1974, Robert De Niro gave the director a copy of Jake La Motta’s semi-autobiography, written by La Motta along with Pete Savage and planning, Joseph Carter. Left on parenting essay the wayside for several years, the emotional essay, book’s adaptation to film became De Niro’s pipe dream, always postponed by Scorsese in favor of something decidedly easier—if Mean Streets and style, Taxi Driver could be considered “easier”—though, Scorsese later admitted he did not yet understand the emotional essay, character Jake La Motta when first approached to direct. Not impressed with the book’s desire to explain away each and every bit of La Motta’s irrational behavior through contrived motivations, Scorsese eventually found his personal bond to the material: Hospitalized from a severe cocaine addiction following melancholy and his failed pictures New York, New York and style essay, The Last Waltz , Scorsese was visited by De Niro who petitioned once more for the director to helm the emotional essay, actor’s passion project. Only then, in his self-destructed state, could Scorsese come to see La Motta as untamable force edging blindly toward his own ruin. Scorsese credits the episode with saving his life.

A ring announcer calls him, “A man who doesn’t know how to parenting essay, back up.” Jake La Motta, inscribed by his home of Little Italy, the same neighborhood where Scorsese spent his childhood, suffers from an inferiority complex and fights with an unwavering desperation to prove himself. But no matter what he does, his potential only reaches to second-place, meaning the middleweight ring. His opponents fear him to be sure, but he will never be a heavyweight. He tells his brother Joey (Joe Pesci) that his “little girl’s hands” will prevent him from chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis, entering The Big Leagues. Essay? He asks his brother to law essays, punch him in the face as hard as he can, slapping and insisting until Joey breaks and delivers a few solid blows. Parenting Style Essay? Joey asks, “What does it prove?” Jake’s face lightly spattered with blood, he cannot answer.

Perhaps Jake unconsciously wants to demonstrate how he enjoys the punishment, given his feelings of inadequacy; or perhaps the inflicted physical pain removes the emotional sting of essay inferiority, albeit briefly. Married to a wife for whom he has no respect, one day he spots a young girl at the area pool. Style Essay? The 15-year-old Vickie (Cathy Moriarty) earns the description of “neighborhood girl,” a nice way of saying she knows her way around the chapter and analysis, block. Jake avoids the association and looks upon her from a distance in awe, the camera’s slow-motion gaze gliding over parenting style essay her. She looks ten years older than her age, and her experience undoubtedly lives up to that illusion, as around her swarm a throng of neighborhood men like Salvy Batts (Frank Vincent). After a brief courtship, Jake remarries to Vickie, but he refuses to thesis page, bed his new wife so as not to release any pent-up aggression before a fight. Part of him resents her sexuality even though she attracts him so, something Freud would call the parenting style essay, “Madonna-whore complex.” Consumed by the suspicion that she cheats on him, he watches her closely, misreading her innocent comments and design thesis cover, not-so-innocent kisses from neighborhood friends. When she remarks that Jake’s new opponent Janiro is “good-looking,” he destroys the man’s face with an unparalleled pummeling, at which point a Mob boss in the audience announces, “He ain’t pretty no more.” Drawn entirely from his own doubts and paranoia, La Motta’s insecurities construct the style essay, drive that makes him an unstoppable fighter. Existing in a smoky, noisy haze, the boxing sequences touch on La Motta’s impressive record, though do better to design, inform his seemingly unmotivated behavior in his personal life. To put it simply: Everything is a fight.

Whether unleashed on his wife or brother, La Motta attacks them all with the same ferocity he would an adversary, beating down his familial rivals. Boxers rarely have motivation to fight their opponents beyond “the business of boxing,” which includes their record and the inevitable paycheck. No more goaded by his family than by Sugar Ray Robinson (Johnny Barnes), his archnemesis of the ring, he beats them anyway, because violence is all he knows. Finding a cyclical balance, his personal life fuels his professional one, and vice versa. Inside the ring, Scorsese places his audience into the points of view of La Motta and the poor sap that goes up against him; he forces us to take punches and give them. Unlike so many boxing movies that keep us outside of the ropes looking in from the audience (while we look in from the audience), Scorsese involves us in style the battle on a personal level. As a viewer, your head moves with the reality of the impacts, the camera passing over the blows and following them through. Adjusting the size of the ring from claustrophobic to expansive, not according to accuracy but as the scenes demand, Scorsese’s bouts rely on the dramatic subtext communicated through the fights. The film does not chronicle La Motta’s boxing career through these matches, rather informs his damaged ego through the allegory of boxing. Any Scorsese fan can attest to emotional essay, how much the filmmaker uses red, so the choice of black white may seem unnatural for his brand of filmmaking. Apart from removing the actual color, the choice does nothing to reduce the film’s power, quite the parenting style essay, opposite.

Friend and idol director Michael Powell inspired the choice after seeing rushes of De Niro’s gym routine; he considered the 4 thesis presentation and analysis, spraying blood and bright red gloves and resolved there was too much of the parenting essay, one color. Released in the era when the comparatively gentle fighting of Rocky Balboa earned America’s heart, Scorsese presented the the process, bloodiest fisticuffs of any boxing film. No doubt the director felt some reluctance about portraying that much blood onscreen, with sponges hidden in parenting boxing gloves and tubes under hair spewing fluids out in heavy streams and sprays as the constitutional, actors make contact. Blood and sweat seem to drench the boxers, leaving the experience more visceral than any boxing matches put on film before or since, regardless of the absence of color. Ultimately, colors would have taken away from the parenting style, drama of the images onscreen. So much of personality essay Raging Bull is singular and functional, from the central conflict to the main character himself; the style, uniformity of black white, its simplicity of constitutional positive and parenting style, negative, and the ways in which those formal themes appeal to design thesis cover page, the narrative feel unreservedly precise. Jake La Motta is style essay not a character of depth and layers, and planning essay, he should not be shown through an array of colors. He fires on a single potent cylinder, and parenting essay, Scorsese reflects that in his choice of color scheme. Upon the film’s eventual release on the festival and college lecture circuit, Scorsese campaigned for better film stock to planning the process, prevent fading, and he also demanded restorative efforts on films made in the last few decades that had already begun to diminish. His black white film served as a sample of style essay what all filmmakers should be using if no alternative to the then-standard cheap color stock was provided. Emotional Essay? Shortly thereafter, Eastman Kodak began supplying studios with stock that better preserves the original color.

Delivering an audible wallop on par with his visual violence, Scorsese’s use of sound effects jars the senses. Style Essay? Camera bulbs chink, fists make contact, and the audience roars through it all, each sound created from a different element, almost none from the studio’s stock sounds, and certainly not from their depicted source. Rather, panes of glass, smashed fruit, animal cries, and gunshots cover the audio-frenzied fight scenes, the complexity of constitutional law essays australia which extended the eight weeks of planned sound mixing twofold. Scorsese leaves the viewer in a virtual state of shell shock from the ensuing exchanges between the parenting style, thwaps and snaps of the boxing scenes, to emotional essay, those potent moments when the audio is dropped completely, only to come back with a harsh crack. Afterward, sound man Frank Warner burned the individual recorded elements after the effects track was created; no other picture could sound the style essay, same as Raging Bull . Scorsese’s best utilized special effect, however, remains the remarkable performance given by design thesis page, Robert De Niro, whose longstanding union with the director generated some of the style essay, finest work in their respective careers. More than any audio or visual artistry the production contains, those tricks of the trade work to support De Niro’s uncanny transformation. Beginning with Mean Streets in 1973, continuing on to Taxi Driver , and all the way through Goodfellas , Cape Fear , and Casino , the Scorsese-De Niro director-actor affiliation lasted over twenty years. Among the supreme partnerships in cinema, they rival even Kurosawa-Mifune, Ford-Wayne, and Flynn-Curtiz. A Thesis Is Used In Persuasive? Although Scorsese has now embraced Leonardo DiCaprio in a series of equally significant collaborations, only time will judge the better of the two.

On and off set, De Niro worked closely with credited “Consultant” Jake La Motta, picking up his mannerisms, and essay, even taking care of the broken soul on occasion. Though, La Motta was kept on-set only during the ten weeks it took to a thesis is used in persuasive to, shoot the fighting scenes, in which time De Niro took instruction on parenting style how to thesis page, move and guard, where to hold his hands and parenting style, how to throw a punch. Even when scrutinized in side-by-side comparisons between Scorsese’s film and La Motta’s vintage fight reels, the my favourite, actor’s manifestation of the boxer’s fighting style is parenting style essay flawless. The remaining time, although not allowed to observe the shoot given the dramatic liberties the filmmakers intended to make on my favourite their subject’s life, the real La Motta remained accessible to De Niro. For the later scenes featuring a heavier La Motta, the production took a four-month hiatus while De Niro “ate his way around Northern Italy and France,” adding on the necessary girth to weigh the part. De Niro gained some 50 pounds, while Scorsese and Schoonmaker put together everything but De Niro’s fat scenes. In this archetypal actor’s metamorphosis, the one against which every subsequent actor’s physical transformation would be judged, De Niro goes from the lean physique of a champion athlete to an overfed has-been.

This bloated version of La Motta, having won the middleweight champion belt, gives up fighting and runs his own Miami club, called “Jake La Motta’s” no less. The weight, the fighting, the parenting style essay, Madonna-whore complex—these symptoms stem from a recurrent theme in Scorsese’s pictures, Christian guilt or self-punishment. Planning Analysis Essay? After earning his belt, Jake becomes lazy and overconfident; he then attacks Joey, suspecting his brother and wife are having an affair. Style? Severing his relationship with his brother, La Motta’s remorse overcomes him when he defends his title against Sugar Ray Robinson. Not fighting back, La Motta sentences himself to a fifteen-round beating. Blow after blow and chapter 4 thesis presentation and analysis, La Motta does not go down, but rather he seems disappointed, even annoyed that Robinson’s punches do not relieve his remorse. Though the real La Motta claims he was playing possum, Scorsese shows us La Motta literally asking for it. The result of his self-permitted punishment drips off the parenting style essay, ropes. Scorsese tells the my favourite personality essay, famous story, “Jonathan Demme gave me a portrait of Jake made by a folk artist and around the edge of this piece of slate was carved, ‘Jake fought like he didn’t deserve to parenting style essay, live.’ Exactly, I made a whole movie and this guy did it in one picture!”

When La Motta finds himself arrested and a thesis is used in persuasive writing to, thrown in jail, having tried and failed to pawn off the jewels in his championship belt for bail, he slams his head and fists against style, the cell wall, crying “Why!” and and analysis, “You’re so stupid!” His archenemy all along was himself, and parenting, unconsciously he knows this. Later, the former boxer, thick-necked and breathing heavy, performs his grating lounge act in my favourite a hole-in-the-wall dive. Scenes of style him practicing a monologue from planning the process essay, On the parenting style, Waterfront bookmark the design thesis, film. The audience sees De Niro doing La Motta doing Brando doing Terry Malone. And somehow that conversion resists being merely a series of parodies stacked on top one another because of De Niro’s brilliant translation. Style? His performance eliminates the “acting” in the equation, so that what we see is La Motta identifying with the transcendence of 4 thesis presentation and analysis his own words.

Here La Motta gives the “Coulda been a contender” speech, wherein Malone confronts his brother Charlie’s betrayal. “It was you, Charlie,” La Motta says, looking deep into style essay, the mirror at himself, presenting the very moment when this broken boxer understands his own cruelly self-deprecating nature. This performance-within-a-performance effect took some nineteen takes to accomplish and emotional essay, represents some of the parenting style essay, most extraordinary acting ever put to celluloid. Consider how Scorsese’s films continually reflect on instinctual, self-betraying drives standing in opposition of faith or inborn morality, producing a conflicted and thus dynamic character who ultimately punishes himself to resolve his inner argument: Mean Streets features Harvey Keitel’s small-time hood balancing his criminal life with his devotion to the process analysis essay, God, holding a flame to his hand in hope of absolution. Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver expresses displacement within New York City, more specifically his reserved attraction to an underage prostitute by saving her in a suicidal pimp killing spree, which he tragically survives. Style? Most controversially, The Last Temptation of Christ featured Willem Dafoe’s Jesus reflecting on constitutional law essays australia his own crisis of faith and desire to rebel against his fate, concerns both resolved through his affliction on the cross. The examples could go on parenting and on, and common throughout remains the resolution that human nature has been engineered to invariably destroy itself. Nowhere in Martin Scorsese’s career has this motif found such precise descriptions as within Raging Bull . Given the cover page, total personification of Scorsese’s ongoing thesis in style the form of design cover Robert De Niro’s performance, and indeed the narrative in its entirety, perhaps the film should be thought of as an embodiment, encapsulating the essay, subtext of nearly all his films and bringing those ideas to the surface in their most forward assault. By understanding this film, his audience consequently perceives the depth and intensity behind all Martin Scorsese pictures, and for chapter presentation of data that, it operates not only as a moving drama, but also a thematic instruction manual for parenting essay one of the all-time great filmmakers.

Christie, Ian; Thompson, David (edited by). Scorsese on Scorsese . Revised Edition. London: Faber, 2003. Scorsese, Martin; Henry, Michael. A Personal Journey Through American Movies.

New York: Hyperion, 1997. Deep Focus Review 2006-2017. Thesis? All rights reserved.